Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Mullet is Back.

One thing I have noticed while in Poland is the fashion, especially amongst the younger generations. That being said, I have witnessed several, oft-believed extinct mullets. And for some reason, both boys and girls, men and women can pull it off here. We're not talking about the typical Kentucky Waterfall either, these 'dos are carefully coiffed.

The Illustration Brothel predicts 2009 in the USA will be known as the 'Year of the Mullet.'

Here is a quick sketch of a local boy I saw today rocking the mullet - complete with some fine razor work on the sides.

Mullet Boy (Pen)


1 comment:

Vincent Gorman said...

you know your mullets man. I just discovered your blog and there is some nice stuff here. Especially like your paintings, the Richard Simmons one is my favorite.